1. He couldn't focus beyond the bright haze.
2. I've never been nearsighted before.
3. Use tweezers, if that's better.
4. The truth is, both your legs were amputated after the accident.
5. I have a pain in my gut.
6. The lower abdomen, on the right side.
7. It could be my appendix.
8. You don't need to worry about appendicitis.
9. He said breathlessly, ...
10. Not only did I lose my legs, but also my bowels?
11. The tone of the woman's voice was sincere.
12. It must have been a horrendous accident.
13. It's amazing that somehow my eardrums and vocal cords were unharmed.
14. We're actually communicating telepathically with the aid of electronic amplification.
15. Upon hearing the woman's response, the man slowly lost consciousness.
16. The female doctor, attending the man, asked the chief of the project.
17. More doctors were busy regenerating the man's internal organs, muscles, nerves and hones.
18. Medical chemicals accelerated the process.
19. All the parts he lost are being regenerated at a rapid pace.
20. His heart and digestive organs will start to function again.
21. The chief surgeon nodded.
1. haze / N something like heat or smoke in the air and you can't see objects clearly because of that
2. nearsighted / ADJ someone who can't see an object placed far away
3. tweezers / N a small equipment which we use to pull our hairs out or to pick small objects up
4. amputate / V to cut a part of body by surgery
5. gut / N the long tube in human or animal's body to digest food
6. abdomen / N a formal expression of belly
7. appendix / N a small tube-shaped part that is joined to the intestines on the right side of the body OR a separate part at the end of a book or magazine that gives extra information
8. appendicitis / N a kind of illness which appendix gets hurt
9. breathlessly / ADV a situation someone is unable to breathe easily
10. bowels / N the same as gut and intestine
11. sincere / ADJ seem to be honest
12. horrendous / ADJ super unpleasant or bad
13. eardrums / N a piece of your body inside your ear. You can hear the sound using this part
14. amplification / N to explain something thoroughly by adding the extra information OR to make music louder
15. consciousness / N the state of understanding or realizing something
17. regenerate / V to make someone or something, especially system more active and successful OR to make hurt or lost parts of body activate once again
18. accelerate / V to make performance improve quickly
19. at a rapid pace / Ex very quickly
20. digestive / ADJ the word is related to when your body change food into tiny little substance
（消化の。例：a digestive tract-消化管）
21. surgeon / N a kind of occupation which get involved in medical operations