1. The diplomat sheepishly withdrew, defeated.
2. We's like to develop a long and affable relationship with your society.
3. The alien didn't appear to be hostile.
4. Let the private sector take care of matters of friendship.
5. Before long, a procession of vehicles - piled high with expensive merchandise - was paraded before the alien.
6. The situation ripe for religious interpretation.
7. Several individuals, who'd been grumbling for a while in the back, stepped forward to speak.
8. It is ignorant and ignoble to attempt to befriend it or sell it merchandise.
9. Prostate before this being and apologize for our sins.
11. That's when a determined-looking young man stepped forward with a hammer in his hand.
12. The doctors did nothing but tilt their heads, puzzled.
13. But it's untreatable.
14. This has been live, on-the-spot televison broadcast from the planet called "Earth".
1. sheepishly / ADV the state that you fell embarrased because you've done something wrong
2. affable / ADJ friendly or easy to talk
3. hostile / ADJ unfriendly, what's worse, to think opponent is totally enemy
4. sector / N one of the areas of activity which a country's economy is devided into
5. pile / V to put objects the same place on and on then it becomes like a small mountain OR a thousand of poeple move together in out-of-control way
6. ripe / ADJ the state that fruits or the situation are ready to eat or move
7. grumble / V to complain in annoying way
8. befriend / V to become a friend
9. prostate / ADJ or V the state that people lie their faces down to show their worship OR to make someone obey to let them show their worship
10. pious / ADJ the state that people strongly believe in their each religion
11. determined-looking / ADJ the state that a person has a face looks like determine something that is hard to opt
12. tilt / V to move something into a sloping position
13. untreatable / ADJ can't care
14. on-the-spot / ADJ an instantaneous position (Here, this sentence expresses the television is airing an instant moment)