1. When I cocked my head in confusion, he looked me straight in the face and said.
2. The doctor ran a number of tests, including one measuring my brain waves.
3. Your dual personalities are divided by time.
4. Hey, you. Go easy on the partying.
5. Go easy with money.
6. That won't work. I'd be detained.
7. I'm not doing anything that puts my life jeopardy, so stop worrying.
8. When I woke up this morning, there was a safe in my house.
9. When I read that, I went straight to the doctor and requested an antidote for yesterday's shot.
10. He grimaced and refused my request.
11. My days are numbered.
12. If I don't get better soon I'll really need to do something about that good-for-nothihng, sex-crazed madman.
13. There's someone to iron out the inevitable argumants.
1. cock / V to tilt a part of your body in a particular way
2. run / V (Here) to try in a hurry
3. dual / ADJ the state that combine two things
4. go easy on somthing / Ex (Here) to do well. You can guess what happned to him here, at the party.
5. go easy with something / Ex to not waste something so much
6. detain / V to force someone to stay in a place
7. jeopardy / N in danger
8. safe / N a box that you put money or something precious for you
9. antidote / N a chemical that remove the poison from your body
10. grimace / V to make a face to express emotion like anxiety, fury or pain
11. my days are numbered / Ex you have no time
12. good-for-nothing / ADJ nothing informative or useful at all
sex-crazed / ADJ unhealthly crazy about sex
madman / N a man who behave dangerous stuff and can't be handled by anyone
13. iron out / V to find a solution