1. Over the deep vally of buildings, a thin crescent moon was shining.
2. She sat down on a soft chair and invited her grandson to sit on her lap.
3. The two watched the world that the old movie portrayed, punctuated by the sounds of wild beast and hum of tropical leaves.
4. Doctors are doing everything they can, administering oxygen and cardio-tonic drugs.
5. Its heart beat is incosistent.
6. The course of the era turned out to be ill-fated for all animals.
7. I bet it's thinking of the time its ancestors roamed happily in the jungle, alongside humans, just like in this movie.
8. In the old movie, a good number of the ancestors of the last remaining elephant briskly bounded over a mountain and across a river under a strong, bright sun that seemed to glorify them.
9. The elephants swung thier trunks, ...
10. She pondered the idea that the human race, ...
11. Maybe I should sleep with the stuffed elephant tonight.
1. crescent moon / N 🌙
2. lap / N the surface of upper part of legs that comes on top when you sit down
3. portray / V to describe someone or something by artistic things
punctuate / V to add punctuation marks
4. cardio-tonic / N a substance that has a favorable effect upon the action of the heart
5. inconsistent / ADJ similar to contradictory
6. ill-fated / ADJ the same as unlucky
7. roam / V to travel or take a walk with no idea
8. briskly / ADV in a enegetic way
9. trunk / N elephant's nose
10. ponder / V to think carefully about something for a long time
11. stuff / V to fill a container with something