1. Mr. Zame rode automated roller skates along a plastic-paved road.
2. On his right shoulder sat a parakeet with beautiful wings.
3. I hope you can forgive me for dropping by.
4. It was comprised of sophisticated electronics, a vocal apparatus and a speaker.
5. The robotic parakeet were capable of summarizing what other people said and reporting the information back to their owners.
6. Mr. Zame opened his bag and took out a small, metallic machine resembling a shiny, golden spider.
7. He must have just sprayed his breath with Coffee Mist, Mr. Zame thought.
8. Exhausted from peddling all day.
9. He went to the Joker, a bar that he visited from time to time.
1. plastic-paved / ADJ the state that something is covered and fixed by plastic
2. parakeet / N a sort of bird that generally humans feed to
3. drop by / Ex to come to someone's place all of a sudden
4. sophisticated / ADJ to have a good understanding of the way people behave or a good knowledge of culture and fashion
5. robotic / ADJ adjective for robot or something like a robot
6. resembe / V to look like someone
7. spray / V to make liquid mass of small drops then spread it over
8. peddle / V to wander, advertise and sell things simultaneously
9. from time to time / Ex the same as "sometimes"