1. Dry air blew out from the walls, whirling around and massaging Mr. Tale's body, until the water droplets completely evaporated.
2. At that cue, the TV came on.
3. Plates and silverware clinked against each other as they were whisked away to the kitchen.
4. Among them were digestives, stabilizers and tonics.
5. Using densely compressed air.
6. A small device at the head of each cocoon emitted a radio signal.
1. whirl / V to turn around in a circle OR to spin something
droplet / N a small drop of liquid
2. At that cue / Ex this is used when someone sends a signal to start something
3. silverware / N object made of silver especially you use for dine. Like plate, knife, spoon or fork
clink / V to make small ringing sound when glasses or something made of metal knock each other
whisk / V to take something somewhere suddenly
4. stabilizer / N a drug that makes people calm or same state
5. densely / ADV in a situation that a lot of things close together
6. emit / V to send a beam, gas, smell out